- reduces skin irritations, infections and rashes
- antiseptic qualities, reduces acne
- detoxifying and full of antioxidants
- repairs & strengthens the epidermis
- defends against premature ageing
- enlivens dull skin
- regulates oiliness & stimulates circulation
The enzymes in papaya helps sooth skin irritations it has anti-inflammatory properties making it an ideal ingredient for acne and blemish-prone skin. Its natural and effective exfoliating properties helps in brightening your skin by removing dead skin cells and flaky patches on your skin top-most layer.
Rich in Vitamins C & E , it helps brighten your tired skin. They're known to even out skin tone while the antioxidant properties prevents skin damage due to pollution.
- White Willow Bark
A natural alternative to salicylic acid, White Willow Bark gently exfoliates, sloughing away dead skin. It also has anti inflamamtory properties which helps calm redness of the skin. Tannin, naturally found in White Willow Bark, reduces oiliness and helps the pores of the skin to appear smaller while retaining moisture of your skin.